SEM/PPC PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
SEM / PPC
SEM / PPC
As a SEM – PPC Performance Specialist, you are responsible for a portfolio of medium to large global advertisers and the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns on online advertising platforms such a Google, Facebook, Bing, Criteo, etc.
You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their business goals, ROI objectives and campaign metrics. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users across the web in a profitable manner.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns at scale and successfully with different PPC Tools and multiple Advertising Platforms.
– Ownership and decision maker of your portfolio.
– Creation, monitoring and optmization of advertising campaigns.
– Clients follow up by phone and email.
– Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
– Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.